Toadzgotchi (CrypToadz Game)

Welp - took about 2 months longer than anticipated, but we’re here (phew) :sweat_smile: :joy:

CryptoGotchi Alpha v1 is released! https://toadzgotchi.com

It’s truly been a treat to be able to explore this idea and see it come to life! The feedback has been unanimously positive which has been cool to hear. As awesome as it is to see the game working live, it’s just an alpha. There’s much more to come. Thank you to everyone who took time out of their day to continue to play and give feedback! Your time does not go unnoticed :saluting_face: :hugs:

Regarding future development, I would love to continue dedicating more time evolving the game as much as I have been. We’ve got some exciting plans to shake things up to bring more interesting, engaging, and entertaining gameplay to you:

• Dynamic and Interactive environments (what does this mean?)

• Dynamic: Who knows what’s lurking out in the swamp at night while you’re outside? Strange thing may appear while you least expect… Keep your lily pad on a swivel
    • Interactive: It’s getting a bit chilly outside, could be nice to head inside for a nice cup of coffee
  • NPC & dialogue content

• Achievement/reward system

• In-game: Unlockable cosmetics and abilities/features
    • Out-of-game: Merch, airdrops, or POAPs
  • Music and in-game sounds

…And much more!

To continue working on the above we’re requesting 5E for the next 30 days of continued development.

@dinfo Please let me know if/when we can proceed. Also, I’d like to request the remaining 2.5E as discussed in March.

Thanks again everyone. If you have ideas or feedback and want to contribute to the future development of CryptoGotchi in anyway whatsoever, hit up our discord server here: CryptoGotchi
See ya soon!

2 Likes