Welcome to the Community Grant Proposals section. Here you can submit your grant proposal after discussing it informally in Discord. Then wait a week for community comments and afterwards you can submit a snapshot vote on the proposal.
You’ll need to cover these key questions:
- Main concept: what will you do or produce?
- Current status: is this an idea, proof of concept, MVP, or established project?
- Requested budget: How much total ETH are you requesting?
- Roadmap: beginning point, end point, milestones and anticipated challenges. This will need to include funding milestones so we can monitor your project progress. For example, you could have a design stage milestone, a prototype milestone, and final project milestone.
- Wallet for funding: please include a wallet you’ll want ETH sent to if successful.
- Value: What value will this project provide to grow the Cryptoadz ecosystem?
- Team: Who is working on it and what are their roles? What are their qualifications? Do they have any evidence of previous completed work? Provide below.
- Go to Snapshot
- Click join
- Click the new proposal button
- Copy the name of the forum thread with the grant proposal discussion for title
- Add in the amount being requested in eth and link to the forum thread full proposal
- Add the options to approve or reject the proposal
Here is an example of what it should look like after reaching step 6.
- Select the start date on the right (remember whenever the proposal starts it will take 1 week to complete voting). We recommend picking the same day you set this all up.
- Click publish
- Share the published link as a comment in the forum thread of the proposal itself and promote it in Discord and Twitter.