Animated Series Short/Pilot

I would love to see a Cryptoadz show someday. This would be a great way to continue entertaining ourselves and spread the vibes to people around the world.

In order to convince a producer to fund the project, we could use a grant to create an animated short or pilot. Maybe there are some good intermediary steps like making comic strips or super short youtube videos.

2 Likes

I can comment on this and say there’s definitely more to come from this front - CrypToadz_ Show by Woody would be a great asset of his skillset and even future proposals to write up a script to have it created by additional animators.

https://twitter.com/DigitalpuppetUK – does this for a fixated price, but it would be awesome to see different iterations of the show being made. One pixelated, another 3D?

Maybe CROAKZ_ creator McGill would have time to be involved in the distant future?

5 Likes

I love the idea of an animated show and hope someone does work on this.

An alternative would be that we adopt a model similar to what is being done with hitrecord.org which fits the theme we have a decentralized open collaborative community building an ecosystem together.

Video example of their story: Episode #1 // HITRECORD ON TV - YouTube

1 Like